Browse our selection of high quality generic AIDS medication and add it to your cart.
1. Your order forms are incomplete, or you have not sent in your release form and prescription.
2. Your order forms are illegible.
3. Your prescription is not signed.
4. Your prescription is missing, or your release forms are not signed.
5. Your credit card information is inaccurate or incomplete. When filling out forms, complete each field in the online order form. Be sure to enter your credit card number, and, expiration date.
6. If you are sending your forms by mail, please ensure that you have signed the forms.
7. Credit card companies will sometimes deny the purchase, because it is from a foreign company. Sometimes as a security measure, card companies will deny purchases made in a foreign country if you haven't traveled there recently.
a. Contact your credit card company prior to ordering and have them remove all international blocks on the account.
8. Your credit card is declined for insufficient funds. Be sure that you have sufficient funds to pay for your entire order to be processed.
9. If you choose to pay by certified check, or US money order, it will take longer to process. These forms of payment will require several more days to clear our financial system.
10. There are sometimes unforeseen delays when it comes to shipping internationally. Peak periods at holiday time, and the effects of extreme weather can all have an impact on shipping times. Please order early enough to ensure that you always have a supply on hand.
11. U.S. Customs and the U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration) can choose to examine and detain your shipment. We occasionally see blitzes by these groups in an attempt to discourage Americans from ordering medications from overseas. You should be aware that these actions are at the discretion of the Customs and FDA Officers, and that they can hold shipments for up to 30 days. AIDSdrugsonline.net will do whatever we can to assist you should this happen, but cannot be held responsible for any such uncontrolled delays.